Today I am thrilled to share my interview with Jeremy Chernick, a special effects designer for Broadway productions, Cirque Du Soleil projects, museum installations, music videos, TV, and film. Basically, Jeremy makes it snow, rain, burn, bleed and explode on stage. He has worked with J&M Special Effects since 2006. In our discussion, we cover:
* Breaking big creative risks down into management moments.
* How lots of bad ideas are a part of the creative process.
* Communication, and the agreement you make with your audience.
* The pressure of creating the spectacular.
* The part of the creative process that no one wants.
* His creative career journey.
* How his personal life affects his professional life, now that he is a father.