Today I am excited to share my interview with sound artist Margaret Noble. I am inspired by Margaret's habits as a creative professional, especially the intentional choices she makes to improve her craft, grow as an artist, and ensure she makes time to create.
Some of what we cover in our chat:
* How she views marketing and communicating about her work as integral to improving her craft, not just as "marketing" to generate more business.
* How she moved across disciplines from dance, to DJing, to art.
* The personal situations that sparked pursuit of her own artistic craft.
* How she chooses art over money.
* Her experience in collaborating with others.
* The value of teaching in improving her craft.
* How she navigates through rejection and anxiety.
* How she organizes her life